Onsite or Online
FitAfter50 is based in Easton, Maryland. If you live nearby, I can “bring the gym to you” at a time and place that’s convenient.
You'll get undivided attention in the privacy of your home, office, community center or wherever you feel comfortable. Whether it’s a one-on-one total body workout or a sport-specific plan, I’ll design and deliver programs that make your health and fitness goals attainable while you have fun!
“Live” services include:
· One-on-One cardio, strength training, sport-specific and functional training programs, short or long-term
· Design-and-Coach Programs on a 4, 6 or 8-week basis
· Modification and training in response to recent changes such as a physical injury
· New program design for seasonal outdoor activities or specific sports interests like golf
· Performance training programs for walking, running and cycling
If you’re considering the convenience of a Certified Fitness Professional coming to you, email me.
Are you self-motivated, but want a goal-driven fitness plan coupled with the support of a Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach? Then the FitAfter50 Online Program is for you.
· A personal assessment of your goals, lifestyle habits & preferences
· Customized workout plans for cardio and strength training
· New programs every 6-8 weeks to continually challenge you
· Instructions & training tips specific to your workouts
· Unlimited 24/7 "Ask Your Trainer" email access
· A monthly 30-minute phone consultation (by appointment)
· Progress tracking by your FitAfter50 Coach
· A safe and confidential guided and supportive experience
The Fit After 50 Online Program is tailored to your unique needs.
The Design-and-Coach Program
The FitAfter50 Design-and-Coach Program offers a professional health & fitness assessment, a 4, 6 or 8-week individualized program design with instruction, and equipment recommend-ations to suit your needs.
I will help you get the most from the time and energy you invest whether you're active in a gym, at home, outdoors, or a combo of all locations.
The Design-and-Coach Program is available onsite or online with detailed instruction for $129.
The onsite program includes two, one-hour assessment and training sessions, with additional one-on-one sessions available as needed. The online program includes assessment guidelines, detailed instructions and training tips, unlimited email access, and a 30-minute phone consultation.
Email me to learn more.